2021 E-News Links
- Feb 7: 2021 Registration for Deferred Racers Opens Tonight at 8:00 PM – Event Options are First-come First-serve
- Feb 5: 2021 Registration for Deferred Racers Starts Monday. Join an Upcoming Info Session on Feb 7 or 8 to Learn More
- Feb 1: 2021 Gold Nugget Triathlon is a Go! Event and Registration Confirmation Details Inside
2021 Event Information and Q+A Sessions: February 7 and 8
We know there are likely many questions about the 2021 event. Join the GNT race directors for an overview of the 2021 Gold Nugget Triathlon event options and registration process.
The 45-minute Zoom sessions are geared mostly to racers who deferred their 2020 GNT registration to 2021, but all those interested are welcome to attend.
There are two identical sessions scheduled. Each session will include a presentation of the event and registration details followed by Q+A.
Registration is required using the links below.
- Sunday, February 7 at 10:00 a.m. (register for Feb 7 session now)
- Monday, February 8 at 7:00 p.m. (register for Feb 8 session now)
We are updating this regularly with answers to questions we receive from Facebook, email, etc. Chances are good your question may be answered on the 2021 FAQ page.