REGISTRATION DATES – DEADLINES – IMPORTANT DETAILS
Phase 1: Event Selection for Deferred Racers
February 8 – 28, 2021
- Opens February 8, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. AKT
Event selection and registration for deferred racers just got easier!
All racers who deferred their 2020 event registration to 2021 have no registration fees but will still be required to select their event choice and complete a 2021 registration between February 8 – 28, 2021.
CLAIMING YOUR 2020 DEFERRAL FOR YOUR 2021 REGISTRATION – You’re going to love this – It’s super easy!
- Click on the link above and read the instructions carefully before registration opens – be prepared.
- Make sure you know how to log in to your RunSignUp profile.
- In addition to claiming your deferral (per instructions in the link above), you will receive an email from RunSignUp that will contain your USAT one-day license number that you paid for in 2020. You must use this number during the registration process or you will be forced to pay for it a second time in order to complete your registration. A second payment will not be eligible for a refund so you will want to make sure you use the license number sent to you via email from RunSignUp.com. Watch for your email to arrive on Saturday, February 6.
- Already a USAT member? If you are already a USAT member (and were at the time of your 2020 registration) you will not receive an email. All you have to do is enter your USAT membership number in the USAT membership number location, during the registration process.
- Registration for deferred racers will open at 8:00 p.m. AKT on February 8, 2021. We recommend you complete your registration by 11:59 p.m. AKT on February 28, 2021. You may still use your deferral claim after February 28; however registration to the general public opens on March 1 at 8:00 p.m. AKT. We expect there will be limited availability for the live and hybrid events after that.
- Some event choices have limited availability, please make your selection early for the best opportunity to register for the event you want to participate in.
Phase 2: New Racer Registration
Opens March 1, 2021
NEW RACER REGISTRATIONS
- Registration will open for new race registrations at 8:00 p.m. AKT on March 1, 2021. Event choices may be limited pending the number of registrations completed by deferred racers.
- Of course, everyone can register for the virtual events as there is no cap on this event type, giving everyone, anywhere in the U.S. the option to participate in the largest all-women’s triathlon in the country – the Gold Nugget Triathlon!
Invite your family and friends from anywhere in the U.S. to participate in the 2021 GNT with you this year!
REGISTRATION FEES (for new registrations only)
$60.00* – Adults 18 & over
$30.00* – Youth ages 10 – 17
*Race fees do not include USAT licensing fees.
Note: Age is based on what age you are on 12/31/2021, not your age at the time of registration or race date.