BIB ASSIGNMENTS & PACKET PICK-UP
This page has information on both bib assignments (top section) and packet pick-ups (bottom section). Please scroll through all information.
Bib assignments/swimmer start times are selected by the following criteria:
- Top seeded racers from past years. 64 will be selected. These racers will split a lane for the 400-yard swim. Lane Assignments are based on bib number assigned.
- Those that purchased lane bids. These racers will split a lane for the 400-yard swim. Racers will be swimming in the shallow end.
- Mother/Daughter & Tri Gen Teams that requested to go together if, their estimated swim times are the same. Please note: accurate/honest swim estimates are extremely important to the flow of the snake swim; racers will be assigned start times around racers who have similar estimated swim times. This is a 400-yard swim; not a 500-yard swim as in past years.
- By preference of shallow or deep end.
- By estimated swim times provided during the registration process.
Please note that bib assignments are more complex with the snake swim format, and we did our very best to accommodate preferences noted in registration. Bib assignments are final and we are unable to move racers to another time. If you have very critical concerns regarding your assignment send your request to the race directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are multiple opportunities to pick up your race packet. All options are detailed below.
All racers must pick up their own bibs; all racers are required to show their ID. Parents (or guardians) of racers under the age of 18 may pick up their child’s packet. While USAT allowed racers to pick up packets for other racers in 2021, they are not allowing this for 2022.
Packets will only be shipped to virtual racers that live outside of the Anchorage bowl area (beyond Eagle River and past Girdwood).
Featured Packet Pick-ups
Tuesday, May 10 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Trek Bicycle Store
530 East Benson Boulevard, Anchorage
Wednesday, May 11 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Skinny Raven Sports
800 H Street, Anchorage
Saturday, May 14 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Bartlett High School
(During the mandatory bike drop-off and race expo)