HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Our #1 goal is to be able to provide safe in-person experience for racers, volunteers, spectators, and partners. To be successful in this goal, we need to work collectively to do our part and adhere to the modified GNT rules and requirements.
Some key health and safety measures are listed below.
- The in-person swim is a snake swim format to allow for better distancing and reduced volunteer needs in the pool area.
- Transition 1 (T1) is expanded to allow for additional distancing between racer’s assigned transition spots.
- Increased sanitization measures throughout the venues.
- Racers will receive a “to-go” finisher food and hydration packet.
- Masking is optional for racers, volunteers, and spectators.